You have a deep creative wisdom within that’s always been present, that guides you to what truly matters.
But maybe your relationship with it is a bit strained these days and you feel cut off from its flow.
And yet, it’s there. It always will be. Patiently waiting for you to find your way back to it.
The thing is, you’re not quite sure how to find your way back. You’ve probably tried: read books, taken courses, listened to podcasts, answered questions, and made the vision boards, lists and plans.
Still, something’s missing. And you’re tired of losing time. Maybe you even wonder sometimes if the life that you yearn for is simply a mirage.
What I most want to tell you is this: it’s not a mirage and it truly is within you.
And yes, you can have a better relationship with your wise, creative self.
What gets in the way of a better relationship with deep creative wisdom?
Layers of expectation, assumption and prediction about how things should be.
The daily barage of questions, comparisons and unsolicited advice.
Your history, patterns and influences, built up over time.
Surface chatter. Distractions. A world that is too much with us.
Fatigue. Overwhelm. Self-criticism. Over-work. Under-play. Over-thinking.
So here’s what we’ll do: We’ll circle up, you and me, because a circle of two women is a powerful change agent. And we’ll step away from all that surface chatter and noise.
Then we’ll dive into an exploration of what truly matters to you and you alone.
Maybe that’s moving towards being kinder to yourself rather than hard on yourself. Or having more career fulfillment and less stress. Or happier relationships and less tension. Or more room in your day for creativity, ease and self-nurturing.
Or, just generally more meaning/less going-through-the-motions in your life, work or relationships.
Whatever it is for you, we’ll create a safe container for aha moments, epiphanies, reflection, insight and meaningful action.
There’s no cookie cutter stuff going on here.
This isn’t like some coaching programs, with specific steps that are laid out ahead of time. You’re unique and can’t be boxed in like that. You deserve a rich, deeply personal experience that’s designed just for you.
That said, I’ll bring a full-to-the-brim treasure chest of ideas that will help you cultivate your relationship with your deep creative wisdom.
- Dig deep into values, with a whole new approach, probably like you’ve never done before. Learn to translate the mysterious and often conflicting language of values.
- Call on imagery, symbol, color and body wisdom to open the conduit between head and heart.
- Excavate the inner wisdom and deep desire within your stories, dreams and daydreams.
- Work with proven psychological tools like mindfulness, acceptance and dialectics.
What happens when you find your way back to your deep creative wisdom?
- You move away from doubt and towards trust, feeling more fully alive, confident and resilient.
- You get better at naming (and satisfying) your needs in the areas of your life that feel wanting.
- You see clearly what you can actually change, what you need to accept and what you can let go.
- You begin to live in harmony with your deep creative wisdom, incorporating more and more of what truly matters to you.
- You take delight in how much you already know about how to create a life that’s satisfying to you and you alone.
Quite simply, I’m here to help you fashion a beautiful, enduring relationship with your deepest knowing.
- Come as you are. There’s no expectation that you will have arrived at a certain place to do this work. I meet you right where you are.
- I trust with absolute certainty that during our time together your deep creative wisdom will partner with mine and it will be a beautiful thing to behold.
- You can let your guard down: laugh, cry, whine, get mad, drop the f-bomb, tell me your secrets.
- I believe that compassionate confrontation leads to insight, transformation and change. But I don’t believe in holding your feet to the fire or kicking your ass.
- I’m well-trained, certified and licensed. I’ve logged over 10,000 hours of 1:1 sessions as well as many hours of group work and teaching. I’m grateful every day for how this grounds my work.
Creative Wisdom Coaching sessions are $110. Something magical happens when you do 12 sessions (completed within six months or less). I support that magic by giving you your 12th session free.
I work with coaching clients mostly by phone but also in my offices in Sacramento and Santa Rosa.
Ready to see if we’re a good fit? Click here to get on my calendar for a free 30-minute phone consultation.
What Women Are Saying About Coaching
“I’ll always remember my time with you as soothing, insightful, and very precious.” -N.H.
“You helped me see myself in a different light.” -M.G.
“I’m very grateful to have you guide me to my deeper, truer self.” -P.F.
“I’m listening to my own voice more than ever, taking more risks and keeping vulnerability and creativity at the forefront of all my actions. I have you to thank for seeing what that path can offer.” -K.H.