You have a deep creative wisdom within that’s always been present, that has the capacity to guide you to what truly matters.
And yet, it’s there. Patiently waiting for you to find your way back to it.
The thing is, you’re not quite sure how to find your way back. You’ve probably tried: read books, taken courses, listened to podcasts, answered questions, and made the vision boards, lists and plans.
Still, something’s missing. And you’re tired of losing time.
Maybe you even wonder sometimes:
Is the life of meaning and depth I yearn for simply a mirage?
What I most want to tell you is this: it’s not a mirage and it truly is within you.
And yes, you can have a vibrant relationship with your wise, creative self.
What gets in the way of a vibrant relationship with your wise, creative self?
- Layers of expectation, assumption and prediction about how things should be.
- The daily barrage of questions, comparisons and unsolicited advice.
- Beliefs, patterns and influences, built up over time.
- Fatigue. Overwhelm. Self-criticism. Over-work. Under-play. Over-thinking.
- A world that is too much with us, full of distractions and chatter that drown out the deeper voice within.
So here’s what we’ll do: We’ll circle up, you and me, because a circle of two women is a powerful change agent.
And we’ll step away from all that chatter and noise.
We’ll unravel your personal stories and themes. You’ll get to know your inner cast of characters and discover who wants more space at the table of your life.
We’ll leave room to get lost a little too, because sometimes the best way to find your way home is to step off the beaten path and into the forest.
You can think of this as life coaching with a twist, where we’ll find the sweet spot between deep exploration and meaningful action.
Inner work and outer work.
Since you’re unique, we won’t take a cookie-cutter approach.
This isn’t like some coaching programs, with specific steps that are laid out ahead of time. You can’t be boxed in like that.
You deserve a rich, deeply personal experience designed just for you.
I’ll bring along a full-to-the-brim treasure chest of ideas and resources that will help ignite your relationship with your inner wise woman.
- Dig deep into your values and learn to translate their mysterious and often conflicting language.
- Call on imagery, symbol, color and body wisdom to open the conduit between head and heart.
- Excavate the inner wisdom and deep desire within your stories, dreams and daydreams.
- Work with proven psychological tools drawn from expressive arts, acceptance and commitment therapy, CBT, depth psychology, mindfulness, Jungian archetypes and dreamwork.
What happens when you find your way back to your deep creative wisdom?
- You move away from doubt and towards self-trust, feeling energized, confident and resilient.
- You see clearly what you can change, what you need to accept and what you can let go.
- You zero in on your unique brand of wisdom and its ability to guide you to increased fulfillment.
- You get a handle on the often-elusive balance between meaning and happiness.
- You experience more ease, joy and delight.
- You take great pleasure in swimming in your own mysterious, deep waters.
Quite simply, I’m here to help you fashion a beautiful, enduring relationship with your deepest knowing.
Come as you are and I’ll meet you right there. I have no expectation that you’ve arrived at a certain place to do this work.
In fact, I trust this with absolute certainty:
During our time together your deep creative wisdom will partner with mine and it will be a wondrous thing to behold.
My clients tell me I’m really good at compassionately listening for the deeper story and providing gentle nudges that lead to insight, transformation and change. And you can always let your guard down here: laugh, cry, whine, get mad, drop the f-bomb, tell me your secrets.
I’m grateful every day for how my training, certifications and licensing ground my work. I’ve logged over 10,000 hours of 1:1 sessions as well as many hours of group facilitation and teaching. Yes, I’m the real deal.
I’m also grateful beyond words for my clients and their choice to step on the exhilarating (and sometimes rocky) path to live deeply and make more meaningful lives for themselves.
Although I can’t say too much about them (because confidentiality rules my realm), I can tell you this about my clients: when they find their way back to their deep, creative wisdom their capacity for self-love and awareness grows exponentially. They get really good at naming, claiming and satisfying their needs in the areas of life that feel wanting. Most often those needs center around relationship, career, creativity, spirituality and health/wellness.
Where will your deep, creative wisdom take you?
If you’re ready to see if we’re a good fit, here’s what’s next…
You can click here to get on my calendar for a free 30-minute phone consultation.
Coaching sessions are $110. Something magical happens when you do 12 sessions (completed within six months or less). That’s often enough time to get reacquainted with your inner wise woman, fire up the relationship and get to the place where you’re ready to grab her hand and go have an adventure. However, there’s no rule about this. Many clients work with me for longer (and sometimes shorter) stretches of time. It all depends on your needs and whether you want ongoing support.
I work with clients mostly by phone but also in my offices in Sacramento and Santa Rosa.
Not sure this is right for you at this time? If so, you might want to visit my counseling site, where I offer psychotherapy (for California residents), holistic career counseling and life transition coaching.
What Women Say About Life Coaching With Me
“I’ll always remember my time with you as soothing, insightful, and very precious.” -N.H.
“You helped me see myself in a different light.” -M.G.
“I’m very grateful to have you guide me to my deeper, truer self.” -P.F.
“I’m listening to my own voice more than ever, taking more risks and keeping vulnerability and creativity at the forefront of all my actions. I have you to thank for seeing what that path can offer.” -K.H.